Founded in 1995, As Was is a full-service eCommerce and online marketing firm. Our core specialty is custom and unique designs and well-thought-out user experiences for eCommerce websites, informational websites, eBay, blogs, and print materials. We can work with any size company, anywhere in the world. We have worked with eBay and online sellers in the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, Singapore, and Israel. We can create websites and eBay listings in multiple languages.
As Was has a staff of 10 people including project managers, artists, integration and implementation experts, and programmers.
We have been working with eBay sellers since early 2001. Our first client was cametaauctions. They were a website client, and asked if they could be selling all of their new cameras and accessories on eBay. Sure! We devised a plan for them, found software, designed their listings, wrote their About Me page, trained their staff, and reworked their shipping department. Within in their first year on eBay, they were selling $1 million per month. You read that correctly. And oddly enough, they are still using a variation of the template we designed in 2001. If it ain’t broke…
We have an unmatched track record of success. If you are looking for an eBay listing template that will help you stand out from the competition along with strategy consulting that will help you save on fees and make more sales, we’re your solution.
Our specialties include:
- Custom and unique designs for eCommerce websites and informational websites. We can create website skins for WordPress, Magento, ZenCart, BuyItSellIt, HighWire, Vendio Stores, Volusion, ASPDotNet, ChannelAdvisor Basic and Premium Stores, ProStores, and many more.
- Custom and unique designs for eBay listings (templates), Stores, custom Store pages, and About Me pages. Stand out and brand yourself on and off eBay!
- Design and production of print materials like postcards, business cards, brochures, and stickers.
- Strategy consulting that will help you save on fees, make more sales, and compete more strongly.
- Integration of social media technologies like Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and more so that you are connecting with your audience using the newest and easiest methods available.
- Helping eBay sellers keep up with eBay’s latest changes, announcements, and tweaks.