We do not negotiate prices or offer “show special” pricing when you see us at conferences and conventions. We have a few payment plans and some seasonal discounts, available for the services you put in your As Was contract. If you are looking for financing or a line of credit, please check out Kabbage.
Three Payment Plans for New Clients
To help make paying for the services in your As Was contract easier, we now offer three payment plans. You may choose whichever you prefer.
- Full payment up front. Pay your entire As Was contract in one payment when you sign the contract, and get a 5% discount. For example, if your contract is for template, 1-level matrix, and simple Store, you’ll be able to make one payment of $2,992.50 instead of paying $3,150.00 (the total of these three services).
- Two payments. Upon signing your As Was contract, 50% of your contract total will be due. Six weeks later or when the tasks in your contract are finished, whichever comes first, the remainder will be due. For example, if your contract is for template, 1-level matrix, and simple Store, you’ll be able to make two payments of $1,575.00.
- Three monthly payments. A third option is to pay your As Was contract over three monthly payments. We will add roughly 5% to your total as a finance charge. Your first payment is due upon contract signing, the second payment is due a month later, and the third payment is due a month after that. For example, if your contract is for template, 1-level matrix, and simple Store, you’ll be able to make three monthly payments of $1,110.00.
Available Discounts for New Clients
- Competitive Upgrade – Listing Template.
Did you already spend $500 or more having an eBay listing template created by someone else, and now you’re thinking of hiring us? Don’t let that $500 go to waste! New clients, sign a contract with us for $2,000 or more in services, and get $500 off. When we are putting your contract together, just show us proof of what you paid to get your discount. All other services will be at regular price.
- Competitive Upgrade – eBay Store. If you spent more than $250 having your eBay Store designed by someone else, and you are a new client who will be hiring us at least for your template and eBay Store, you’ll get $100 off our already-nicely-priced Simple or Advanced Store Design services. Just show us proof of what you paid for your Store design, and we’ll take the $100 off in the contract. All other services will be at regular price.